Panorama

Panorama
Having a super husband helps!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy July!

Summer Break! This is the very best time to start really thinking about what next year can look like. I spent some time today hole-punching the pages of my custom plan book. I have spent a few years fine tuning what my perfect lesson plan book would be, it fits into a 14x17 inch binder ( thank you Staples for this awesome size)  They are printed double sided, so when sitting open the planner shows my whole schedule and my weeks' lesson at glance. Tomorrow I will sit with next years tentative calendar and start inputting dates. Going back to school in August has a lot of challenges, I don't want disorganization to be one of them. I am also beginning to work on some of my own items for Teachers Pay Teachers....updates on that coming! 

No comments: